Monday, November 22, 2010

Great start day, thanks !

Guys, this may not apply to you quite as well. But ladies, we all know. There are the squatters, and there are the sitters. Some hover as they take care of business while others make themselves comfortable in the process. "Wait.. is she talking about toilets?" Yes. I myself am a sitter; I go as far as the protective layer of toilet paper, I know many of you do as well. The worst part is we all know it's not going to protect us from much, but we lay our pieces ever so gently around the rim anyway- it's a mental thing. Regardless, this morning I went to take care of some things, and tore my evenly sized pieces, and prepared my throne...only to leave the library like this:

Now, either I'm secretly a grown man working in an office, or clearly this picture is off the internet. I also don't know what the hell 'veer' represents this picture, so yes, I googled it. Is that not allowed? Am I giving a false representation of my story? No. You can imagine my humiliation as I strolled across the library with this gorgeous tail breezing behind me.

Thanks to that, I now ever so casually brush the back of my pants with my palm to make sure I haven't left with any additions to my outfit. I suggest you do the same.

3 comments:

  1. hysterical. thankful to say i've never had the experience lol. and after knowing your story im going to be more cautious for i am a sitter as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolololol! Why do these things always happen to you?! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. this happened to my grandmother one thanksgiving.
    no one told her. HA. we're terrible people.
    i'm excited for the next one, btw. =]

    ReplyDelete